When I took the survey to find my realistic job, I found out I am an investigative person. The career was on point; it varied from dentistry to general practitioner. Growing up, I always wanted to work in the medical field like my dad. I often changed my mind about what I wanted to do; somehow, I always go back to medicine. I learned that in pursuing my career I need very good grades in certain areas, such as English, Math and Science. Completing this survey not only reassured me that medicine was my thing, but this is what I was meant to do I life and that I won’t have to second guess my career choice again.
Each post is supposed to be a reflection of the research/work you have done. Please provide 5-7 full sentences in each post. Make sure to write it on Microsoft word FIRST, use the grammar and spell check to assist you. Remember your goal is to have a 9+ in readability stats. This is important for your own development as a writer. When you have finished a task early please revisit all of your previous posts and make sure you have followed the same instructions for each.
ReplyDeleteTHIS POST IS AWESOME!