By January 2012, I plan to work toward raising my GPA score by at least 10 points. I plan to do this, by spending an extra 15 minutes going over my notes and being more attentive in class. I will also retake my chemistry and geometry regents to try to achieve higher scores in those exams.
I have also been talking a lot in class so I will try to cut that down to a minimum and only speak when participating.
I will also try my best to fill out all my college applications by the end of February and I will apply for a scholarship.
Homework and assignments are an important part of my grade, so I will complete them on time and do them to the best of my ability.
I will participate in extracurricular activities and engage in more community work by working at my community centers, volunteering in hospitals or nursing homes and helping in whatever I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment