Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

which college am i best prepared for and why?how does this change your plans?what other options do you have?SUNY

The SUNY College that best suits me is Stony Brook University. They have an exceptional medical program and the working environment is very professional and welcoming. Stony brook is my go to college because it focuses on what I want to study and has a variety of other options that I would look into in the medical field. The average GPA needed to be accepted into Stony Brook is at least an 88-94. My current GPA is an 80, I will raise my GPA at least 10 points as it says in my SMART goal. Before learning about SUNY, I planned to attend a SUNY school near home or even a community college and then transfer to a four-year college, but now hearing about SUNY Stony Brook I am solid in my decision of attending a SUNY college. During my search for SUNY colleges, until I find a college with a better medical or nursing program, stony brook will be my main interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment